9 year old girl donates 1 lakh to PM for Women’s Safety and Ganga Project
- JWB Post
- May 21, 2015
This little 9 year old girl has a vision for India that many satraps are still missing.
Melody Shabnani is an Indian girl living in Hong Kong. She is also a big fan Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
She wrote an innocent yet, powerful letter to him stating that she is donating a lakh from her own savings for the ‘Clean Ganga’ project. After reading the letter, Modi ji decided to invite her to meet him on his visit to China.
She handed him a cheque for Rs1 lakh towards the Ganga project, and also introduced a list of suggestions to implement.
Her father mailed to BuzzFeed this mighty perspective on India that included:
1. Please make girls education completely free.
2. Please make more safety for ladies.
3. Please make India a very strong country.
4. Please make India modern like Hong Kong.
5. Please make India a full WiFi country.
We are so in love with this little girls. She knows that her voice matters!