DAY 1: Learn 9 Spring Braided Hairstyles with Soniya Sharma
- JWB Post
- February 24, 2015
Soniya Sharma is a sincere undergraduate student of the Psychology. But abundant assignments and exams haven’t stopped her from pursuing her hobby. Soniya is an expert self-trained hairstylist who loves experimenting with hair, taking tips from the internet.
Soniya’s elder sister, Sakshi, is playing her muse, while Soniya will help you learn few spring season hairstyles that you can try at home (and save on the salon expenses!)
Soniya is taking 2-day hair-styling workshop at JWB. Let’s see what Day 1 has in store:
- Fish Tail – Got long hair? Try this style! You can wear this hairstyle on an average day like one at the workplace or college.
- Side French/Half French – Want to show-off the length of your hair with style? This hairstyle will work it up.
Later you can even do an extension to it by adding fish-tail.
3. Waterfall – These gorgeous cascading waterfall braids remind us of mermaids.
Add more girly touch to it with Lace braid. This hairstyle will fit occasion like your bff’s sangeet ceremony or a brunch with friends.
4. Four Strands Matt Braids – This look is edgy. Wear this style with a fit pair of denims and loose shirt. This is a complete evening look!
5. Double Twist Braid – You know how to make a fish-tail already. Just leave some hair while doing that and make another normal braid taking that left-out hair. Now, join them with pins! This will give an illusion of thick hair.
Now try these fun styles at home and send us pictures! Wait for Day 2 where she has 4 more styles to show along with a small chat with our team!