Got Twins? Steal Some Handy Tips From These Mommies Of Twin Kids!
- JWB Post
- July 9, 2015
We love Esther Anderson for all the videos she makes on her daughter, Ellia, and telling moms worldwide that they aren’t alone. Esther’s videos have been a proof that not “getting any me-time, not being able to sleep properly, not being able to work, etc” are just a part of motherhood.
Yesterday she posted an adorable photo on Facebook with her friend’s new-born twin girls. She asked for parenting tips from her viewers on how to raise twins. Believe us, the replies are the best tips you could ever get anywhere.
Have a look at some of our favorite twin-nurturing tips:
- My Biggest advice, GET THEM ON THE SAME SCHEDULE (eat, sleep)! Saved my life!!! The first year seems to be the hardest, and then it’s just FUN!
- Color code everything, blankies, bottles, cups, bags, binkies….EVERYTHING! It will make your life a thousand times easier. Also pick who gets which seat in the car and keep it, never change it! This will be a key thing when they are older. Good luck. Xo to you and those babies from another mommy of twinnies!
- I have twin one year old girls!! Biggest advice. Get on a schedule. When one wakes at night wake and feed the other one. The schedule was key to feeding them at the same time! And don’t be afraid to ask for or accept help. Make sure to take tons of pictures. It will go so fast!!! You will be amazed at how much they will grow. Mine were 4 lbs 13 oz. I am amazed everyday!!
- My advice, take tons and tons of pictures and videos. The first year flew by and I’m so glad I’ve captured their developing twin relationship!
- MOST important thing I learned was to NEVER compare milestones of other kids (singletons). Twins are different and are on a different growth curve. Don’t even compare them to one another in that department.
- When one wakes up, wake the other. That’s the only way she will get any sleep!!!
Find more tips in Esther’s post itself: