The Female Orgasm Explained With Science Project
- JWB Post
- May 2, 2015
This funny yet insightful video shows few scientific experiments explaining female orgasm. It shows 8 facts telling how women reach climax both physically and chemically.
These 8 facts are:
- The clitoris has a whole lot of nerve endings — approximately 8,000 give or take.
- Most women need direct clitoral stimulation in order to orgasm.
- Some women can even orgasm just from kissing.
- A woman’s pain threshold can increase up to 107 percent during climax.
- A small percentage of women reported being able to orgasm during childbirth.
- Women can orgasm from having anal sex.
- Ten percent of women report achieving orgasm through exercise.
- The vaginal orgasm is basically a myth.
Watch the video here! (Men, focus)
Was this article empowering?