15 Quotes By So Called ‘Feminists’ That Explain Why People Are Losing Faith In Feminism
- JWB Post
- November 23, 2015
Feminism, in reality, is fighting for women’s rights alongside men. It’s not a war of ‘who’s the best’, it’s all about making the two genders live with equality.
The term ‘feminism’ is considered bullsh*t by many people today. Below are some quotes by so-called feminists that explain exactly why there has been so much outrage against the ‘feminism-movement’ lately.
1. When a woman reaches orgasm with a man she is only collaborating with the patriarchal system, eroticizing her own oppression. ~Sheila Jeffrys
2. If anyone is prosecuted for filing a false report, then victims of real attacks will be less likely to report them. ~David Angier
3. Women have their faults / men have only two: / everything they say / everything they do. ~Popular Feminist Graffiti
4. I want to see a man beaten to a bloody pulp with a high-heel shoved in his mouth, like an apple in the mouth of a pig. ~Andrea Dworkin
5. The institution of sexual intercourse is anti-feminist. ~Ti-Grace Atkinson
6. I feel that ‘man-hating’ is an honorable and viable political act, that the oppressed have a right to class-hatred against the class that is oppressing them. ~Robin Morgan, Ms. Magazine Editor
7. The more famous and powerful I get, the more power I have to hurt men. ~Sharon Stone
8. The proportion of men must be reduced to and maintained at approximately 10 per cent of the human race. ~Sally Miller Gearhart, in The Future – If There Is One – Is Female
9. As long as some men use physical force to subjugate females, all men need not. The knowledge that some men do suffices to threaten all women. He can beat or kill the woman he claims to love; he can rape women…he can sexually molest his daughters… THE VAST MAJORITY OF MEN IN THE WORLD DO ONE OR MORE OF THE ABOVE. ~Marilyn French
10. Since marriage constitutes slavery for women, it is clear that the women’s movement must concentrate on attacking this institution. Freedom for women cannot be won without the abolition of marriage. ~Sheila Cronin, the leader of the feminist organization NOW
11. If life is to survive on this planet, there must be a decontamination of the Earth. I think this will be accompanied by an evolutionary process that will result in a drastic reduction of the population of males. ~Mary Daly
12. I believe that women have a capacity for understanding and compassion which man structurally does not have, does not have it because he cannot have it. He’s just incapable of it. ~Barbara Jordan, former Congresswoman
13. Men who are unjustly accused of rape can sometimes gain from the experience. ~Catherine Comins
14. Politically, I call it rape whenever a woman has sex and feels violated. ~Catherine MacKinnon
15. Marriage as an institution developed from rape as a practice. ~Andrea Dworkin
We request all our readers to understand what it means to be a feminist from the perspective of a human being. Just like Actress Chloë Grace Moretz once said, “I think feminism is about strong women being who they want to be and fighting for equality on all accounts. It’s not about men being demolished to bring women higher up in the world. I think that’s incredibly misconstrued.”
Compiled by MensXP.